SIM fulfilment service - Shipping and management
ProVu are pleased to announce the launch of their SIM fulfilment service in conjunction with aql® wholesale mobile.
Our SIM fulfilment service is aimed at service providers and is designed to take away the hassle of administering and fulfilment, allowing you to concentrate on your core business.
How it works: The ProVu SIM fulfilment process
- Your customer places an order either through your website or your CRM system
- We provide you with real time online stock status in XML so that your system and website can be kept up to date, this can be fully automated
- When your end user places their order, the information is automatically passed to ProVu so we can process your order quickly and effectively
- We send the cards out, professionally packaged
- They can be sent either plain or with your company logo on them
- Orders are processed and shipped same day (during normal working hours)
- The card is sent out in an envelope so there is no delay due to waiting for signature
- You will receive electronic callback of the SIM card serial number and customer details
How it could look
Personal and Professional
We can send the SIM cards out with your own personalised leaflets and brand stickers to your customers along with their SIMs, leaving no affiliation with ProVu. All you need to do is provide us with your printed marketing material.
Benefits for service providers
Saves time - Saves money - Minimises errors - Hassle free - Personal - Professional
- We hold the SIMs
- We insure the SIMs
- Automated online ordering system minimises errors and reduces cost
- Reduced administration with one weekly invoice
- Free up valuable admin time and allow staff to concentrate on core business
- Service is very cost effective
- Sent out same day (with a choice of delivery options)
- We offer a personalised service tailored to your needs
How to get started
In the first instance, lets discuss how we can help you simplify your fulfilment process. You can do this by:
- Calling Ian Godfrey on: 01484 840048 or
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will get back to you.