Cisco SPA-962 Business VoIP Phone
The SPA-962 VoIP telephone is a must for businesses using a hosted IP telephony service, an IP PBX, or a large scale IP Centrex deployment. The SPA-962 utilises industry leading VoIP technology from Linksys to deliver a high quality IP Phone that is unparaleled in features, value and support.
Up to Six Configurable Phone Lines
Some of the many features on this phone include six active lines, dual switched Ethernet ports, 802.3af PoE support and a high resolution colour display. Each line can be independently configured to use a unique phone number (or extension), or can be configured to use a shared number that is assigned to multiple Phones
The SPA-962 has been tested to ensure comprehensive interoperability with equipment from VoIP infrastructure. With hundreds of features and configurable service parameters, the SPA-962 addresses the requirements of traditional businesses whilst utilising the advantages of IP Telephony.
- Up to six independent, configurable SIP Lines
- Supports Power over Ethernet 802.3af
- 320 x 240 True Colour, Four inch, Liquid Crystal Display (LCD)
- Dual Switched Ethernet Ports
- High Quality Speaker Phone
- Secure Call Support - SIP Over TLS and SRTP
- Call hold (music**), Call Waiting, Caller ID, Caller ID Blocking, Call Transfer -attended and blind
- Call conferencing, automatic redial, on hook dialling, call logs (60 entries each)
- Personal Directory with Auto-dial (100 entries)