The Snom C520 IP conference phone is a stylish, low cost conferencing solution with wideband audio. This solution gives the flexibility to expand the conference area using wireless DECT microphones (included) and optional hands-free units making it ideal for companies and conferences of all sizes.
This SIP conference phone is fitted with 3 microphones one of which is integrated in the unit, the other 2 are detachable DECT microphones which can be placed conveniently to suit the conference room setup. Each microphone features dynamic noise cancellation, adaptive feedback control along with HD-quality audio.
The Snom conference phone gives users the ability to pair up to two bluetooth devices such as a mobile phone and headset.
- Graphical backlit display (158 x 57 pixels)
- 3 SIP identities/accounts
- IEEE 802.3af Class 3 PoE (or power supply included)
- Ethernet 10/100 Base T (IEEE 802.3ab)
- Local directory with 200 entries
- Two detachable DECT wireless microphones with a range of up to 50 metres
- Expandable with up to three C52-SP wireless hands-free units
- Bluetooth connectivity for two external devices (such as a mobile phone or a headset)
- Supplied with a 3 year manufacturer's warranty
View Snom C520 Datasheet for full list of technical specifications
Support & Downloads
Related blog posts
What's in the box
- Snom C520 conference phone
- 2 wireless DECT microphones with batteries
- PoE injector with EU and UK C8 cable
- 2 Ethernet cables
- Quick installation guide
As of 1st July 2018, this product is supplied with a 3 year warranty.
Please note: The C520 uses Snom's new secure redirection provisioning engine