Snom DECT Technical Training Course
Snom DECT Technical Online Training
As one of the leading manufacturers of VoIP phones, Snom are a popular option for many VoIP installations. With their incredibly powerful Multicell system, the M900 base station is capable of supporting up to 4,000 base stations and up to 16,000 DECT handsets offering huge potential for future scalability, but many are unsure about how to tackle a large Multicell solution.
Snom has developed a brand new online Technical Training Course, focused purely on the installation and configuration of Multicell systems. Snom's DECT product course offers the knowledge necessary to properly install and configure a DECT IP network within complex environments. Throughout this technical course participants will learn how to find the best positioning for the base stations in any environment, how to create a Multicell network by investigating both automatic and manual configurations and solve the problems that a DECT IP network can present.
Suitable for System Engineers, Support and Sales Support Technicians, this course is designed for those who need to organise, configure, install and use Snom DECT IP phones in VoIP networks. It is an advanced technical training course held in small groups of a maximum of 10 people.
Register now for one of Snom's online courses to learn all about the Snom range and how to configure them, offering you the opportunity to develop your knowledge and expertise.
Course places are charged at £250.00 + VAT. If you would like to arrange training for more than one person within your organisation, please get in touch to discuss pricing. Course fees include 1 x Snom M900 Multi-Cell DECT Base Station, 1 x M70 DECT Handset and all required training materials.
- 09:30: Overview of the Snom DECT IP Course
- 09:45: Overview of DECT IP products and features
- 10:45: Coffee Break
- 11:15: DECT IP system configuration - Web interface and provisioning
- 12:15: DECT IP system configuration - Problem analysis
- 12:45: Lunch break
- 13:45: Multicell Installation - Inroduction & the basics
- 14:45: How to carry out a professional Multicell installation
- 15:45: Installation demo, Live Q&A session
- 17:00: End of Session
There are currently 3 available course dates, simply select your preferred date when submitting your registration form.
- Monday 16th November 2020 09:30 am - 5:00 pm
- Monday 7th December 2020 09:30 am - 5:00 pm
- Monday 14th December 2020 09:30 am - 5:00 pm
- If a customer cancels within 48 hours or more they must return the kit unopened and undamaged for a full refund.
- If a customer cancels within 24 hours or less they must return the kit unopened and undamaged for a 50% refund.
- Should a customer return the kit and it be damaged or not like new then the kit will be sent back to them and they will be charged full price.