The Snom M400 DECT base station is a powerful tool for any business looking to streamline their telephony system. With the ability to manage up to 10 simultaneous calls across 20 SIP accounts, the Snom M400 base station offers a full range of telephony features that are sure to meet users needs.
What's more, for Cloud and VoIP PBX partners, the M400 offers remote maintenance and zero-touch deployment, making it easy to keep your system up to date and running smoothly. With the latest encryption standards and architecture shared with Snom's multicell system, users can rest assured that their data is safe and secure.
Discover more in Snom's Video
- Supports up to 20 handsets
- Up to 10 narrowband or 5 wideband calls
- Compatible with the following handsets:
- PoE support
- Wireless software updates to connected handsets via OTA
- Features advanced security from TLS & SRTP
- Snom provisioning
- No hidden costs for licenses
- No DECT manager required
- Wall mountable
- Supplied with a 3 year manufacturer's warranty
View Snom M400 Datasheet for full list of technical specifications