This product is no longer available. Take a look at the Snom 320
- Call Log - 100 incoming, outgoing and missed calls.
- HTTP server for web administration and dialling
- Echo Cancellation
- Supports SIP or H.323 - just load new firmware
- Traversal over NAT.
- Built in Ethernet Switch.
- Headset connectors
- Call hold, divert and transfer, with consultation.
- Graphical Display with 4 dynamic soft keys
- 5 programmable keys
- The phone software can be upgraded remotely and central administration is available.
- When linked with Snom 4S Servers and a Gateway, the Snom220 can provide the complete range of telephony services, including:
- Call Hold and Transfer.
- Voice Mail with message waiting indicator.
- Music on Hold.
Key Advantages of SIP protocol
- Call SIP addresses over the internet for free.
- Open Standard - compatible with all other SIP devices.
- More flexible than a traditional PABX - not limited to where you can run phone cable, but can still provide all the features you expect from a traditional PABX.
- Completely scalable - the intelligence is in the phone so never full to capacity.
- Calls are made to a Personal identifier. Logon to your identifier from any location.
- No need for phone number just name, eg - email@example.com