As Snom's first conferencing phone, the Meeting Point compliments the existing range with an executive business SIP conferencing model.
The Snom Meeting Point is perfect for use in mid to large conference rooms. Ideal for groups of up to 10 people with excellent sound quality which is not affected by background noise.
Like the Snom KlarVoice handset, the Snom Meeting Point works off the G.722 codec, with 3 speakers providing full duplex broadband audio. Providing clear audio for all 10 users, and up to four external participants involved in the conference.
The Snom MeetingPoint has a standard SIP telephone setup, supporting standard Snom provisioning.
Importantly, the Snom MeetingPoint SIP conferencing phone, is unique in that it is the only current SIP conference phone which works in unison with Microsoft Office Communication Server (OCS) 2007. The Snom Meeting Point works in parallel with Snom OCS and any SIP base IP PBX.
- Backlit graphical LCD display - 128x64 pixels
- OmniSound full duplex broadband sound technology
- G.729 supports 3 way conferencing and G.711 supports 4 way conferencing
- Supports Power over Ethernet
- Range up to 3 metres- suitable for 10 people
- Connection for add on microphones to extend range
- Management of internal and external telephone listings (LDAP)
- Microsoft OCS 2007 ready
- Multiple SIP registrations
- Supplied with a 3 Year Manufacturer's Warranty