- Support Process
Getting Support from ProVu
At ProVu we offer technical support for all the products and services we sell. We have numerous off-the-shelf support offerings on our price list and can also build bespoke packages to suit your needs. If you do purchase a pre-paid support package from us then you will receive a support contract which contains the terms & conditions. Aside from this, we offer some free assistance to customers who have bought products from us. We have published a policy & procedure document to outline the terms of this free support and what you can expect to receive.
The full document in PDF form can be downloaded here: Technical Support Policy.
Anyone buying or considering buying from us should read this. Also check back here from time to time as these terms are subject to alteration without notice.
Very briefly, our policy is:
- a reasonable amount of free technical support for companies buying products from us
- this is around 15 minutes for small items such as individual phones, 30 minutes for more complex items such as ISDN gateways
- support is 09:00 - 17:30 (UK time), Monday-Friday excluding UK bank holidays
- no guaranteed service-level-agreement on free support, but we will always try to respond within four business hours
- only for products we have supplied
- email is the preferred point of contact for anything other than genuinely urgent issues: firstname.lastname@example.org