The VTech VSP716A ErisTerminal™ entry level SIP deskphone offers users an easy to use, cost effective system complete with all of the essential features required for business use. Featuring 2 SIP accounts, HD audio, 2 programmable feature keys, PoE support and dual Ethernet ports, the VSP716A enables users to easily manage calls.
Plus, with a generous 3 year warranty, users benefit from the added peace of mind that their hardware comes with an industry-leading cover.
- Support for 2 SIP accounts
- Dual Ethernet ports 10/100 Mbps
- PoE Support
- 158 x 57 pixel LCD backlit display
- 3 soft keys
- 7 dedicated feature keys
- 2 programmable feature keys
- 4-way navigational pad
- Message waiting LED indicator
- Full-duplex base speakerphones
- 2.5mm headset jack
- Local phonebook, up to 1000 entries
- Call history up to 200 entries
- Do not Disturb (DND)
- Busy Lamp Field (BLF)
- 3-way local conference call
- 10 speed dial entries
- Compatible with Broadsoft Broadworks and Asterisk-based platform
- 3 Year Standard Warranty
View VTech VSP716A Datasheet for full list of technical specifications
Support & Downloads
The VSP716A forms part of VTech's second generation SIP deskphones. Offering improved functionality, the VSP716A supersedes the VSP715A.
What's in the box
- Deskset base
- Deskset stand
- Handset and handset cord
- Ethernet cable
- Quick start guide
This product comes with a 3 years manufacturer's warranty.