The VTech VSP726A ErisTerminal™ SIP deskphone is VTech's mid-range phone in the ErisTerminal™ range. Complete with an in-built DECT radio, the VSP726A can be paired up with both the VSP601A DECT handset and the VSP500A DECT headset, offering a flexible communications solution.
The VSP726A offers a range of advanced features which include: support for up to 4 SIP accounts, 24 programmable function keys (2 pages of 12), Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet, HD audio and PoE support. With an integrated micro SD card-slot, users are also able to record and review calls without the need for a service provider subscription.
- Support for up to 4 SIP accounts
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet Ports
- PoE Support
- Micro SD card-slot for local call recording
- Compatible with the VSP500A DECT headset and the VSP601A DECT phone
- 158 x 57 pixel LCD backlit screen
- 10 dedicated feature keys
- 24 programmable feature keys (2 pages x 12)
- 4-way navigational pad
- Local phonebook up to 1000 entries
- Call history up to 200 entries
- 3-way local conference
- 10 speed dial entries
- Certified compatibility with Broadsoft Broadworks and Asterisk-based platforms
- 3 year standard warranty
View VTech VSP726A Datasheet for full list of technical specifications
Support & Downloads
The VSP726A forms part of VTech's second generation SIP deskphones. Offering improved functionality, the VSP726A supersedes the VSP725A.
What's in the box
- Deskset base
- Deskset stand
- Handset and handset cord
- Ethernet cable
- Quick start guide
This product comes with a 3 years manufacturer's warranty.