The VTech VSP736A ErisTerminal™ SIP deskphone is VTech's executive-level phone in the ErisTerminal™ range. Complete with an in-built DECT radio, the VSP735A can be paired up with both the VSP601A DECT handset and/or the VSP500A DECT headset, offering a flexible communications solution.
The VSP736A offers a variety of advanced features which include: support for up to 6 SIP accounts, 32 programmable feature keys (2 pages x 16), dual port Gigabit Ethernet, HD audio and PoE support. With an integrated micro SD card-slot, users are also able to record and review calls without the need for a service provider subscription.
- Support for up to 6 SIP accounts
- Dual Gigabit Ethernet ports
- PoE Support
- Micro SD card slot for local call recording
- Compatible with the VSP500A DECT headset and VSP601A DECT handset
- 206 x 128 pixel LCD backlit display
- 4 soft keys
- 18 dedicated feature keys
- 32 programmable feature keys (2 pages x 16)
- 4-way navigational pad
- Message waiting LED indicator
- 2.5mm headset jack
- Local phonebook up to 1000 entries
- Call history up to 200 entries
- 3-way local conference
- 10 speed dial entries
- Certifield compatibility with Broadsoft Broadworks and Asterisk-based platforms
- 3 year standard warranty
View VTech VSP736A Datasheet for full list of technical specifications
Support & Downloads
The VSP736A forms part of VTech's second generation SIP deskphones. Offering improved functionality, the VSP736A supersedes the VSP735A.
What's in the box
- Deskset base
- Deskset stand
- Handset and handset cord
- Replacement key label card
- Ethernet cable
- Quick start guide
This product comes with a 3 years manufacturer's warranty.