The Yealink T21PN is an entry-level IP phone, with a large 132 x 64 pixel graphical LCD display showing 5-lines of clear data which offers a smooth user experience.
The T21PN has dual 10/100 Mbps network ports with integrated PoE, ideal for extended network use. This phone is very cost-effective and powerful IP solution, which helps to maximise productivity in both small and large office environments.
- 2 SIP Accounts
- 132x64 graphical LCD Display
- 2 Programmable Keys with LED indicators
- Power over Ethernet or via PSU (available to buy separately)
- 3 Way Conference Calls
- Personal Ringtones and Voicemail
- Call Hold, Waiting and Transfer
- IPv6, Open VPN support
- RJ9 Headset port compatible with a range of corded headsets:
View our headset guide for list of supported headsets
- Wall mountable
- Lifetime Warranty
Support & Downloads
Related blog posts
- Yealink – Adjusting the sending volume (outgoing volume) on the T2, T4 and T5 Series Phones
- Yealink Provisioning: Common file mapping
What's in the box
- Handset and cable
- Ethernet cable
This product comes with a Lifetime Warranty, this warranty covers selected Yealink products purchased from ProVu from the date of purchase until 12 months after the official end-of-life date.