An entry level IP phone, ideal for small businesses, the Yealink T30P delivers a user-friendly device. Designed to support small office environments the T30P provides support for one SIP account and 5-way local conferencing. Featuring a generous 132x64 pixel LCD screen and a decluttered display the Yealink T30P allows users to take in more visual information at a glance.
Featuring a new powerful chip, the Yealink T3 Series provides a stronger computing ability ready to support a smoother user experience and advanced features such as IPV6 support and smart noise cancelling.
With support for the EHS35 (coming soon) users can easily connect a Yealink wireless headset for an enhanced user experience
- 2.3" 132x64 pixel graphical LCD Display
- Two port 10/100M Ethernet Switch
- PoE Support
- LED indicators for call and message waiting indication
- RJ9 headset port
- Local phone book with capacity for up to 1000 entries
- Opus codec support
- Supports one SIP account
- Local 5-way conferencing
- Support for Wireless Headsets coming soon with new EHS adaptor
- 6 Feature Keys and 5 Navigation Keys
- Supports YDMP/YMCS
- Stand with 2 adjustable angles
- HD voice and Smart Noise Filtering
- Wall mountable
- Lifetime Warranty
Support & Downloads
Related blog posts
- Yealink – Adjusting the sending volume (outgoing volume) on the T2, T4 and T5 Series Phones
- Don’t Miss out on the latest Yealink Offers!
- The Brand NEW T3 Series from Yealink
What's in the box
- Yealink SIP-T30P IP phone
- Handset with handset cord
- Ethernet Cable (1.5m CAT5E UTP Cable)
- Stand (suitable for desk- and wall-mounting)
- Quick Start Guide
This product comes with a Lifetime Warranty, this warranty covers selected Yealink products purchased from ProVu from the date of purchase until 12 months after the official end-of-life date.