The Yealink T38GN is the fully future-proofed Yealink IP phone for businesses that think ahead - fully equipped for seamless migration to GigE based network infrastructure. The large high resolution colour LCD facilitates superb clear and intuitive navigation, helping to make the Yealink T38GN ideal for environments that require maximum productivity and efficiency.
It is easy to install and use and is ideal for all market sectors. With the TI Aries chipset and HD codec (G.722) it provides unrivalled HD (High Definition) voice quality in the HD handset and HD speaker. Other features include 6 VoIP accounts, 16 programmable keys, 2 x LAN, PoE, headset and expansion module ports.
- 6 SIP Accounts, BLF/BLA, IPV6, Open VPN
- 4" x 3" TFT-LCD colour display (16.7M colours), Intuitive user interface
- TI Aries chipset and TI voice engine
- 16 Programmable Keys
- Logo Customisation on Screen
- Expansion Keypad Available (up to 6 Yealink EXP39)
- Dual port Gigabit Ethernet, Power over Ethernet
- HD Voice: HD Codec, HD speaker, HD handset
- 3 Way Conference Calls
- MP3 Ringtones and Voicemail.
- Call Hold, Waiting and Transfer.
- Compatible with a range of corded and wireless headsets:
View our headset guide for list of supported headsets
- 2 years warranty as standard
Support & Downloads
What's in the box
- Yealink T38GN
- Handset & Handset Cord
- Phone Stand
- Ethernet Cable
- Quick Installation Guide & Quick Reference Guide
This product comes with a 2 year manufacturer's warranty. An extra 1, 2 & 3 years warranty can be purchased at the point of sale.