Starting off the T4U series, the T42U is a well rounded SIP phone designed to fit in any office environment. Benefitting from the new powerful chipset from Yealink, the T42U offers users a reliable and scalable deskphone with enhanced audio quality.
Supporting mass deployment as well as zero touch provisioning, the T42U is ideal for large deployments with easy management for administrators.
Featuring a 2.7” graphical LCD screen with backlight, support for up to 12 SIP accounts and advanced connectivity via 2 USB ports. The T42U allows users to connect accessories such as Yealink’s latest headsets or WiFi/Bluetooth dongles.
- 2.7" 192x64-pixel graphical LCD with backlight
- Up to 12 SIP accounts
- Dual USB ports
- 5-way conference calls
- Opus codec support
- 6 Line keys with LED
- 15 programmable DDS keys over a 3 page view
- T4U firmware unified
- Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet
- USB headset and EHS support
- PoE support or PSU (optional)
- Wi-Fi via WF40 USB dongle or WF50 USB dongle
- Bluetooth via BT40 or BT41 USB dongle
- Stand with 2 adjustable angles
- Wall mountable
- Lifetime Warranty
Support & Downloads
What's in the box
- Yealink T42U Desk Phone
- Handset and cable
- Cat5e Network cable (2M)
- Quick Reference Guide
This product comes with a Lifetime Warranty, this warranty covers selected Yealink products purchased from ProVu from the date of purchase until 12 months after the official end-of-life date.