The Yealink T55A is an impressive device compatible with Microsoft Teams, perfect for small to medium sized businesses looking to modernise their communication systems. With a 4.3" capacitive touch screen the T55A offers and easy to use and reliable device. Featuring Yealinks Optima HD voice and Yealink Noise Proof Technology the T55A offers an excellent audio experience for users to be more efficient and productive.
Based on the Android OS, the T55A features one USB 2.0 port for connecting USB headsets or a Bluetooth dongle for support of compatible Bluetooth headsets. The T55A offers flexible deployment both pre and post installation. With multiple choices of deployment tools from Microsoft, Yealink and Unify square, the T55A can be simply deployed, administered, upgraded and maintained.
- 4.3" 480 x 272 colour touch screen display
- Operates on Android 5.1.1
- USB 2.0 port for USB headset and Bluetooth dongle
- Opus Codec Support
- Dual-port Gigabit Ethernet
- Full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with AEC
- Hearing Aid Compatible (HAC)
- Intuitive user interface with icons and soft keys
- Data import/export via Bluetooth, email etc.
- PoE support or PSU (optional)
- Wi-Fi via WF50 (pending)
- Integrated stand with 2 adjustable angles
- 5-way conferencing
- Local phonebook up to 1000 entries
- Supports Office 365, and option to upgrade to Teams or SFB
- Microsoft Teams-tailored user interface
- Supports Bluetooth headsets through connection of the BT41 dongle
- Supports Microsoft/Yealink/Unify square device management platforms
- Enables users to join Skype for Business meetings directly from the device
- Wall mountable
- Lifetime Warranty
Support & Downloads
Related blog posts
What's in the box
- Yealink T55-A Phone
- Handset & Curly Chord
- Cat5e cable
This product comes with a Lifetime Warranty, this warranty covers selected Yealink products purchased from ProVu from the date of purchase until 12 months after the official end-of-life date.