The Yealink WH62 is an entry-level wireless DECT headset featuring Yealink’s advanced acoustic shield technology and optima audio, users can expect a crystal clear audio experience. Designed with all day use in mind, the WH62 offers users premier soft leather cushions and lightweight design in both Mono and Dual headset designs.
With native integration, users won’t have to worry about an EHS connection as users are able to connect to a desk phone directly with a USB cable. The WH62 also has 2 micro USB ports situated in the base, giving users the option to connect to a PC and IP phone simultaneously. The WH62 also gives users the ability to customise a built in busy light which allows users colleagues to easily identify that the user is on a call without unknowingly interrupting.
Microsoft Teams compatible
- Monaural or Binaural DECT wireless headset
- 2 Micro-USB connection
- 5 feature buttons
- Wideband audio for more natural sound and clearer conversations
- In-Built ringer on the base
- Over-the-head, all-day comfortable design for intensive use
- Yealink Acoustic Shield Technology
- Microsoft Teams Compatible
- Up to 14 hour talk time
- Up to 160m wireless range
- Soft leatherette ear cushions
- 320° pivoting microphone boom
- Integrated busylight LED indicator