2N® IP Force
2N® IP Force is an elegant yet exceptionally sturdy IP intercom with reliable security for your building entrance offering IP65 protection as standard. It's perfect for users that require a high standard of presentation as well as resistance to external influences. It has two microphones that gives echo-suppression which ensures sufficient volume and excellent clarity of communication.
There is a choice of visual signalling models these include three simple icons which signal the status of the intercom. Orange = ringing, blue = in call and green = door released. These intercoms are ideal for installation in hospitals and other public buildings as they help to support the needs of people with hearing difficulties or impaired orientation abilities.
All 2N IP Force models are available with an optional HD camera. This HD camera offers the additional advantages: clearer images, improved night vision with infra red lighting and intelligent switching between day time and night time settings.
- Model options include 1, 2 and 4 buttons, camera, HD camera, visual signals and keypad
- RFID card reader module can be inserted into card ready models 2N® IP Force (Only models that state card/ RFID reader ready)
- Camera options offer wide-angle colour camera with infra-red night vision, HD camera models available
- Choice of 1w or 10w speaker
- Illuminated buttons and backlit keyboard
- 2 integrated microphones for ambient noise cancellation
- Maximum resistance against dust, water, and mechanical damage, IP65 protection given as standard (10w speaker models come with IP69K rating)
- PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Anti-vandal, IK10 rated
- High quality audio (codec G.711, G.729) and real time high quality video (codecs H.263+, H.264, H.264, MJPEG)
- Mounting options: flush mount (requires flush mount installation box) or on wall mount
- Suitable for industrial zones, government institutions, prisons, educational facilities, airports and parking lots: See how and where you can use IP intercoms
- 3 years manufacturer's warranty (extended warranty up to 5 years)
The 2N IP Force is available with 1, 2 and 4 buttons and comes with a range of feature options: with or without camera, access control, visual alerts and 10w loud speaker.
2N offer a range of accessories for the IP Force intercoms these help to expand the functions of these units.
The 2N IP Force comes ready to mount on the surface of a wall or for flush mount installations there are mounting boxes available to purchase.
- 2N® Access Commander - a software tool for the management of 2N IP intercoms, access control units and employee attendance.
- 2N® IP Eye - is a freely available application. When someone calls at the door a video window pops up automatically and you can immediately see who is standing at the door. You can also unlock the door or turn on the light, directly from the application window. (Only available with 2N IP models that include a camera)
- 2N® IP Network Scanner - is a simple, freely available application for locating intercoms from the 2N® IP family in the network.
Licences and Upgrades
- 2N® IP Licence - Enhanced Audio (9137905)
- 2N® IP Licence - Enhanced Video (9137906)
- 2N® IP Licence - Enhanced Integration (9137907)
- 2N® IP Licence - Enhanced Security (9137908)
- 2N® IP Licence - Gold Licence (All the above) (9137909)
- 2N® IP Licence - G.729 codec Licence (9137902)
- 2N® IP Licence - InformaCast Licence (9137910)
Find out more about 2N's Licences.
Support & Downloads
- Comparison chart of 2N IP models
- Recommended height for installation
- Door Locking and door release components
- 2N® IP Intercoms interoperable devices
- IP intercoms usage scenarios
- 2N® IP Intercoms Licensed Features
Products purchased after 1st January 2018 come with a 3 year manufacturer's warranty. An additional 1 or 2 years extended warranty can be purchased for up to 5 years warranty.