2N® Helios IP Force
2N® Helios IP Force is an elegant yet exceptionally sturdy IP intercom with reliable security for your building entrance offering IP65 protection as standard. It's perfect for users that require a high standard of presentation as well as resistance to external influences. It has two microphones that gives echo-suppression which ensures sufficient volume and excellent clarity of communication.
There is a choice of visual signalling models these include three simple icons which signal the status of the intercom. Orange = ringing, blue = in call and green = door released. These intercoms are ideal for installation in hospitals and other public buildings as they help to support the needs of people with hearing difficulties or impaired orientation abilities.
All 2N IP Force models are available with an optional HD camera. This HD camera offers the additional advantages: clearer images, improved night vision with infra red lighting and intelligent switching between day time and night time settings.
- Model options include 1, 2 and 4 buttons, camera, HD camera, visual signals and keypad
- RFID card reader module can be inserted into card ready models 2N® Helios IP Force (Only models that state card/ RFID reader ready)
- Camera options offer wide-angle colour camera with infra-red night vision, HD camera models available
- Choice of 1w or 10w speaker
- Illuminated buttons and backlit keyboard
- 2 integrated microphones for ambient noise cancellation
- Maximum resistance against dust, water, and mechanical damage, IP65 protection given as standard (10w speaker models come with IP69K rating)
- PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Anti-vandal, IK10 rated
- High quality audio (codec G.711, G.729) and real time high quality video (codecs H.263+, H.264, H.264, MJPEG)
- Mounting options: flush mount (requires flush mount installation box) or on wall mount
- Suitable for industrial zones, government institutions, prisons, educational facilities, airports and parking lots: See how and where you can use IP intercoms
- 2 years manufacturers warranty (extended warranty up to 5 years)
The 2N IP Force is available with 1, 2 and 4 buttons and comes with a range of feature options: with or without camera, access control, visual alerts and 10w loud speaker.
2N offer a range of accessories for the IP Force intercoms these help to expand the functions of these units.
The 2N Helios IP Force comes ready to mount on the surface of a wall or for flush mount installations there are mounting boxes available to purchase.
- 2N® Helios IP Manager - a software tool for the collective administration of all intercoms in the network.
- 2N® Helios IP Eye - is a freely available application. When someone calls at the door a video window pops up automatically and you can immediately see who is standing at the door. You can also unlock the door or turn on the light, directly from the application window. (Only available with 2N IP models that include a camera)
- 2N® Helios IP Network Scanner - The 2N Helios IP® Network Scanner is a simple, freely available application for locating intercoms from the 2N® Helios IP family in the network.
- 2N® Helios IP Mobile - 2N® an Android application for tablet users.
Licences and Upgrades
- 2N® Helios IP Licence - Enhanced Audio (9137905)
- 2N® Helios IP Licence - Enhanced Video (9137906)
- 2N® Helios IP Licence - Enhanced Integration (9137907)
- 2N® Helios IP Licence - Enhanced Security (9137908)
- 2N® Helios IP Licence - Gold Licence (All the above) (9137909)
- 2N® Helios IP Licence - G.729 codec Licence (9137902)
- 2N® Helios IP Licence - InformaCast Licence (9137910)
Find out more about 2N's Licences.
Support & Downloads
- Comparison chart of 2N IP Helios models
- Recommended height for installation
- Door Locking and door release components
- 2N® Helios IP interoperable devices
- IP intercoms usage scenarios
- 2N® Helios IP Licensed Features
This product comes with a 2 year manufacturer's warranty. An extra 1, 2 & 3 years extended warranty can be purchased.