2N® IP Safety
2N® IP Safety is an emergency intercom that will ensure two-way communication between two remote locations when needed. Its striking orange colour and illuminated button ensure that it is visible and functions even in crisis situations. 2N® IP Safety provides the highest level of protection against dust and water and mechanical damage up to IP69*, and it is thus also resistant to rough handling and adverse weather conditions.
2N® IP Safety can also be used in very noisy environments thanks to two integrated microphones suppressing background noise and a speaker with performance of up to 10W*. The 10w powerful speaker models also make it possible to use 2N® IP Safety as a loudspeaker if necessary.
* Requires 10W speaker model. See model tab for options.
- Simple installation and configuration
- The greatest durability on the market
- Striking orange colour that can't be missed
- Illuminated emergency button
- 10W speaker
- PoE (Power over Ethernet) or 12V DC external power source
- Maximum resistance against dust, water, and mechanical damage, IP69K protection rating
- Tamper switch to guard against unauthorised access
- Flush mount or on wall mount (requires additional on wall box)
- Suitable for parking lots, train stations, airports, motorways, industrial zones: See how and where you can use IP intercoms
- 3 years manufacturer's warranty (extended warranty up to 5 years)
2N offer a range of accessories for the IP Safety intercoms these help to expand the functions of these units.
The 2N IP Safety comes ready to mount on the surface of a wall or for flush mount installations there are mounting boxes available to purchase.
- 2N® IP Manager - a software tool for the collective administration of all intercoms in the network.
- 2N® IP Network Scanner - is a simple, freely available application for locating intercoms from the 2N® IP family in the network.
Licences and Upgrades
- 2N® IP Licence - Enhanced Audio (9137905)
- 2N® IP Licence - Enhanced Integration (9137907)
- 2N® IP Licence - Enhanced Security (9137908)
- 2N® IP Licence - Gold Licence (All the above) (9137909)
- 2N® IP Licence - G.729 codec Licence (9137902)
- 2N® IP Licence - InformaCast Licence (9137910)
Find out more about 2N's Licences.
Support & Downloads
- Case studies / Success stories
- Comparison chart of 2N IP models
- Door Locking and door release components
- 2N® IP interoperable devices
- IP intercoms usage scenarios
- 2N® IP Licensed Features
What's in the box
Products purchased after 1st January 2018 come with a 3 year manufacturer's warranty. An additional 1 or 2 years extended warranty can be purchased for up to 5 years warranty.