2N® Helios IP Verso
2N's popular Verso intercom is now available in a choice of colours. With the option of a black or stainless steel finish, users are able to select a finish to suit their own individual installation environments.
Developed as a modular system, the Verso can be configured to fit your customers' specific requirements. Optional modular components include: multiple buttons, wide angle camera, keypad, RFID reader, and the new touch display, Bluetooth and induction loop modules. Ideal for a variety of applications, the Verso also includes visual alerts as standard.
Expandable upto 146 buttons, the Verso brings a new level of functionality and elegance to the 2N range of door intercoms.
Examples of Solutions
- Flexible modular based system
- Available in Black or Stainless Steel finish
- Expandable for growing businesses
- Integration with third-party CCTV systems with ONVIF support
- Optional HD camera with infrared light and night vision
- Optional 13.56 MHz smart card reader with NFC support
- Up to 146 buttons
- Visual alerts which show the status of a call (Inactive, Ringing, In call, Door Open) Ideal for use scenario to support users who are hard of hearing
- Programmable scripts for actions and reactions
- NextGen html5 web configurator
- Connectable external IP camera
- Attendance system
- 2 years manufacturers warranty (extended warranty up to 5 years)
As the Verso is a modular based system, solutions can be built to your specification. Here are examples of how the modules fit neatly together. Surface or flush mount frames will be required, please see Mounting Options in the Accessories tabs for more information. The base unit is available in either a black or stainless steel finish, with or without camera and comes with a single button and LED visual alerts which show the status of a call. (Inactive, Ringing, In call, Door Open). There is a choice of modules: 5 button, Keypad, Info panel, and card reader
The 2N Verso can be flush or surface mounted
- 2N® Access Commander - a software tool for the management of 2N IP intercoms, access control units and employee attendance.
- 2N® Helios IP Eye - is a freely available application. When someone calls at the door a video window pops up automatically and you can immediately see who is standing at the door. You can also unlock the door or turn on the light, directly from the application window. (Only available with 2N IP models that include a camera)
- 2N® Helios IP Network Scanner - The 2N Helios IP® Network Scanner is a simple, freely available application for locating intercoms from the 2N® Helios IP family in the network.
Licences and Upgrades
- 2N® Helios IP Licence - Enhanced Audio (9137905)
- 2N® Helios IP Licence - Enhanced Video (9137906)
- 2N® Helios IP Licence - Enhanced Integration (9137907)
- 2N® Helios IP Licence - Enhanced Security (9137908)
- 2N® Helios IP Licence - NFC (9137915)
- 2N® Helios IP Licence - Gold Licence (All the above) (9137909)
- 2N® Helios IP Licence - G.729 codec Licence (9137902)
- 2N® Helios IP Licence - InformaCast Licence (9137910)
Find out more about 2N's Licences.
Support & Downloads
- Case studies / Success stories
- Comparison chart of 2N IP Helios models
- Door Locking and door release components
- 2N® Helios IP interoperable devices
- IP intercoms usage scenarios
- 2N Power Connection Diagrams
- 2N® Helios IP Licensed Features
This product comes with a 2 year manufacturer's warranty. An extra 1, 2 & 3 years extended warranty can be purchased.