2N® Net Audio Decoder
The 2N Net Audio Decoder is a unique and sophisticated IP audio broadcasting solution. Audio distribution can include background music, scheduled advertisements and public announcements. All Net Audio Decoders can be managed via the 2N IP Audio Control Panel software from a PC within the LAN/WAN network. Audio can be broadcast to all devices, a group of devices or an individual device.
The 2N Net Audio Decoder can be simply connected to standard speakers or amplifiers and powered over Ethernet. Where as the Net Audio Decoder Lite model will need to be connected to a conventional amplifier capable of powering the connected speakers and will need to be powered using a 12v power supply, this is ideal for locations which already have a PA system set-up.
- Easy installation and deployment
- Integration with hosted system and IP PBX telephone systems
- Automated playback of scheduled announcements
- MicroSD slot for offline playback
- Connections for standard speakers or amplifier
- PoE (Not supported on Net Audio Decoder Lite)
- IR sensor
- 2N® IP Audio Manager - An application which allows you to transform your PC into a radio exchange
- 2N® IP Audio Console - A console for user announcements
- 2N® IP Audio Control Panel - Central administration of audio systems
- 2N® IP Audio Virtual Sound Card - Broadcast music from your multimedia player
- 2N® IP Audio Remote Control - Control your IP audio system easily
Support & Downloads
- Case studies / Success stories
- Examples of use of IP systems for audio distribution
- Downloads including manuals and firmware
Product Name Change
The 2N® Net Audio Decoder was previously named 2N® NetSpeaker. All 2N IP Audio products were renamed and redesigned in Q4 2015.
This product comes with a 2 year manufacturer's warranty. An extra 1, 2 & 3 years extended warranty can be purchased.