Castel's intercom ranges come integrated with advanced IP capabilities. With native SIP, these models can be used with a wide range of SIP enabled PBX or hosted VoIP platforms. Castel intercom models offer a variety of features to suit your customer's needs, model options include: 1, 2, 3 or 4 buttons, Braille keypad, video camera, and/or card reader. Please see our model selector for a comparison of model features.
Compliant with disability regulations, all models come with visual alerts as standard: 3 LED's associated with symbols to show when the phone is ringing, a call is in progress or to show the door has been released. These models are also fitted with an integrated magnetic loop, ideal for those who are hard of hearing.
These robust intercoms come complete with either an IP64 or IP65 protection rating and have a vandal rating of IK07 to IK09, suitable for a variety of environments.
With thanks to the embedded web server, Castel's intercom stations can be configured, monitored and operated from any browser.
- Model options include 1, 2, 3 or 4 buttons, camera, Braille keypad, RFID reader and/or graphical extension list display
- Visual signals and integrated magnetic loop as standard
- SIP video calling* (for intercoms with cameras)
- Compliant with disability regulations
- Illuminated buttons and backlit keyboard
- IP64 or IP65 rating
- PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Stainless steel 316 L vandal proof front panel
- Anti-vandal, IK07 or IK09 rating
- Mounting options: flush mount or on wall mount (choice of surface mount boxes available)
- Suitable for hospitals, industrial zones, government institutions, prisons, educational facilities, airports and parking lots
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty
* PBX must support compatible video codecs
The Castel intercom models are available with a range of feature options: 1, 2, 3 or 4 buttons, with or without camera, Braille keypad, RFID reader and/or graphical extension list display.
Support & Downloads
- Data sheet for CAP models up to 4 buttons with/without video
- Data sheet for CAP models with card reader
- Data sheet for PAD models up to 4 buttons with/without keypad
- Data sheet for PAD models with/without camera and card reader
1 year manufacturer's warranty