Cisco 6851 SIP Phone
The Cisco 6851 offers a budget-friendly, easy to use IP desk phone with multiplatform support for third-party hosted deployments. Featuring an attractive ergonomic design and Gigabit Ethernet connection as standard, the 6851 offers a reliable, secure device with a range of features including programmable line keys, tri-colour LEDs for waiting/incoming call indication and a 3.5" greyscale display with white backlighting for easy reading.
For additional functionality, users of the CP-6851 also have the option to add the 6800 key expansion module which provides an additional 28 function keys for easy access to contacts.
Offering a more advanced device in the 6800 range, the 6851 also supports the use of EHS adaptors for a wider variety of compatible headsets and connection via PoE.
- 3.5" white backlit greyscale display (396×162 pixel)
- 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet Switch
- Headset support:
- Corded RJ9 connection
- Support for wireless EHS headsets (requires EHS adaptor)
- 4 SIP accounts
- Compatible with the 6800 Key Expansion Module
- Hands-free talking (speakerphone)
- Wall mountable (optional wall mount kit available)
- Hearing aid compatible (HAC) handset
- Supported platforms include: Asterisk, Broadsoft, Centile and Metaswitch
- Four programmable line/feature keys
- Four programmable soft keys
- Message waiting/incoming call indicator LED on handset
- Colour: Charcoal
- 1 year warranty
View Cisco 6851 SIP Phone Datasheet for full list of technical specifications
Support & Downloads
What's in the box
- Curly cord
- Network cable
- Quick start guide
This product comes with a 1 year manufacturer's warranty.