The Cisco® SPA500DS is a 15 Button expansion keypade console and is part of the Cisco Small Business Series and has been specifically designed for use with the Cisco SPA500 Series IP Phones. It is an ideal solution for small businesses wanting to simplify incoming call handling by quickly directing calls to the requested party and also to monitor line status from a central location.
The attendant console easily attaches to a SPA500 Series IP Phone, providing up to 30 programmable call pickup or speed dial buttons via two page keys, each illuminating the line's status (idle, ringing, busy, or null) via the busy line field (BLF). Incoming calls can immediately be transferred to the proper location with the push of a button assigned to the extension.
Up to two of the Cisco SPA500DS modules can be connected together, for a total of 30 buttons (60 functions), offering an affordable solution ideal for receptionists easily allowing them to manage calls. Installation and setup is just a matter of connecting the supplied bracket and cable to the attendant console, which uses the phone's power supply; no additional power source is required.
- Easy to install, and designed exclusively for the Cisco SPA 500 Series IP Phones
- 15 programmable buttons simplify dialing and call transfers
- Page Left and Page Right keys allow configuration of up to 30 Busy Line Field (BLF), Speed Dial, and Call Pickup per device
- LCD, 5.5" Monochrome Backlit 128 x 320 resolution
- Two attendant consoles can be linked
- One-touch transfer
- XML Application