DrayTek Vigor 2135ax
The DrayTek Vigor 2135ax is a Ethernet WAN router tailored for FTTP connections in small and home office networks. Offering an ideal blend of performance and features, with a Gigabit Ethernet WAN for Fibre Broadband, configurable Quality of Service, and robust Firewall and Content Filtering capabilities. Wi-Fi 6 technology ensures a reliable connectivity, supporting gigabit Wi-Fi for activities like video conferencing and 4K streaming.
With high-performance VPN capabilities, DrayTek Vigor 2135ax supports users with up to 2 VPN tunnels, enabling secure connections to remote sites and facilitating remote work through DrayTek SSL VPN and OpenVPN support. The router's Quality of Service features, including App QoS with four priority queues, allow easy prioritisation of essential services.
Benefiting from a feature-packed router with DrayTek's rich functionality, covering Route Policy, Quality of Service, Firewall, VPN Matcher, DrayDDNS, and more. Hardware NAT and routing with Hardware QoS accelerate up to 4k connections, ensuring up to 940Mbps throughput for optimised fibre speeds.
- Gigabit Ethernet WAN Router with Failover
- Up to 940Mbps Firewall Throughput
- 4 x gigabit LAN Ports
- 4 LAN Subnets with VLANs (Port-based / 802.1q)
- AX3000 - 11ax Wi-Fi 6 Dual Band Wireless
- SPI Firewall and Content Filtering
- Up to 150Mbps IPsec VPN Throughput
- 2 LAN-to-LAN or Remote Teleworker VPN Tunnels
- 2 year manufacturer's warranty