DrayTek Vigor 2960
The DrayTek Vigor 2960 is a high performance router/firewall which offers two dedicated Gigabit WAN ports suitable for load balancing or WAN failover. Based on DrayTek's new OS platform, the Vigor 2960 provides enterprise grade security with traditional ease of use and a comprehensive feature set including Quality of Service, VLAN, VPN Trunking and web content filtering to help maintain your network efficiency and online productivity. Acting as a central management service for other DrayTek devices, the 2960 is a must for enterprises with multisite offices providing the ability to manage upto 30 Vigor APs, 10 VigorSwitch switches and upto 12 Vigor routers (connected via VPN).
With a VPN throughput of up to 500 Mb/s, the Vigor 2960 allows up to 200 simultaneous teleworkers or LAN-to-LAN VPN connections. In addition, the Vigor 2960 can provide up to 50 simultaneous SSL VPN tunnels or web-proxy links making it possible for users to remotely access their network from virtually anywhere without the need to install a VPN client.
For more critical applications, users also have the option to set a master and secondary Vigor 2960 providing a robust failover solution.
- High performance Router/Firewall
- Load balancing & WAN failover
- Native IPv4 & IPv6 dual stack
- Two Gigabit WAN ports
- Four Gigabit LAN Ports
- Twin independent USB ports for storage or 3G connection
- Up to 200 simultaneous tunnels (LAN-to-LAN or Teleworker-to-LAN)
- Central Management of compatible DrayTek APs and switches
- IPSec VPN-LAN-to-LAN or teleworker (200 tunnels)
- SSL VPN Tunnel or Web-proxy (50 tunnels)
- 802.1q tagged and port-based VLAN
- QoS Assurance on different traffic types
- VPN trunking (Backup/aggregation)
- Mobile One-Time passwords for Teleworker VPNs
- NAT: 80,000 sessions
- Multiple LAN-side private IP subnets
- Internet content filtering
- Rack mountable
- 2 year manufacturer's warranty