DrayTek Vigor 2962
The DrayTek Vigor 2962 Dual-WAN router boasts multiple features with advanced load balancing firewalls, surpassing Gigabit speeds with optimal performance from FTTP Fibre broadband. Providing a secure and reliable network solution with extensive firewall, content filtering and Quality of Service controls.
Concentrate your VPN solution with the Vigor 2962 with 650Mbps SSL VPN performance and up to 50 SSL VPN & OpenVPN user connections, or 200 Ipsec tunnels, simultaneously. As well as up to 2.2Gbps total throughput for single or multi-WAN configurations and up to 900Mbps Ipsec VPN throughput.
The DrayTek Vigor 2962 is able to handle larger and more complicated networks as well as multiple occupancy offices with up to 20 LAN subnets, BGP and OSPF.
- IPv4 and IPv6 ready
- Dual-WAN, 2.5 Gigabit, Ethernet & SFP WAN Router
- Load Balancing & Failover with Route Policy for advanced routing management
- Up to 2.2Gbps total throughput for single or multi-WAN configurations
- Manage larger networks with 300k sessions, BGP & OSPF
- Up to 900Mbps IPsec VPN throughput
- 200 LAN-to-LAN & Remote Teleworker VPN Tunnels
- 50 DrayTek SSL VPN or OpenVPN Tunnels
- Flexible port configuration, up to 5 LAN ports with 2.5GbE, SFP & RJ45 Gigabit Ports
- 20 LAN Subnets with VLANs (Port-based/802.1q)
- Compatible with VigorACS central management platform
- Rack Mountable (Optional Vigor RM1 mounting bracket required)
- Wall or Shelf Mountable with included fittings
- 2 year manufacturers warranty