DrayTek Vigor 3220
DrayTek's Vigor 3220 is an enterprise grade quad-WAN router/firewall which offers load balancing or failover for up to four Gigabit WAN connections of any type including a DSL modem, cable modem or leased lines. With use of one USB port, users can also add internet connectivity by connecting a compatible 3G/4G/LTE dongle offering the ideal solution for temporary locations where a wired internet connection may not be available.
With an impressive 500Mb/s firewall throughput, the Vigor 3220 is ideal for VoIP deployments and features a range of advanced functionalities including VLAN tagging, QoS, high availability, DNS filter, policy-based routing and user access control. For advanced functionalities, wired and wireless models also include Hotspot features.
For critical applications, users have the option to pair two Vigor 3220's in high availability mode providing a robust failover solution.
- IPv4 and IPv6 ready
- Up to 5 WAN connections with 4 dedicated WAN connections and 1 USB 3.0 port for connecting 3G/4G/LTE dongles
- LDAP and active directory integration for VPN and user access (new)
- Wireless management of up to 30 DrayTek Access Points
- Hotspot web portal
- High performance - up to 500 Mb/s firewall throughput
- High availabilty (Hardware failover)
- Multiple private LAN subnets - up to 8 VLANS & DMZ
- SMS alert
- Content filtering (by keyword, data type or category)
- Internal RADIUS Server
- Quality of Service (QoS)
- Up to 100 VPN tunnels for LAN-to-LAN or teleworkers
- Rack mountable (1U)
- 2 year manufacturers warranty