DrayTek Vigor 3900
The DrayTek Vigor 3900 enterprise quad-Gigabit WAN router/firewall offers load balancing and failover for five Gigabit WAN ports (4 x Ethernet & 1 SFP) with the option to expand up to 50 WAN ports through the connection of a compatible switch. With a WAN throughput of up to 1Gb/s, the Vigor 3900 offers support for even the most demanding SME applications.
For multi-tenant or departmental flexibility, the Vigor 3900 supports multiple LAN IP subnets with VLAN capabilities and user management access control.
Offering a resilient device, the Vigor 3900 enables users to connect a secondary unit whereby in the event of the master unit failing, the secondary unit will automatically switchover for a robust failover solution.
- Professional router/firewall
- Five Gigabit WAN ports (4 x Ethernet & 1 x SFP)
- Up to 50 WAN ports with optional switch
- WAN Load Balancing & WAN Failover
- High-Availability (Hardware Failover)
- Up to 500 simultaneous IPSec/PPTP/L2TO Tunnels
- 3 Gigabit LAN ports (2 x Ethernet & 1 x SFP)
- IPv4 & IPv6 Dual-stack
- Two USB ports for 3G/4G/LTE USB dongles or thermometers
- Temperature monitoring (optional thermometer)
- 802.1q tagged and port-based VLANs
- Quality of Service (QoS)
- Mobile one-time passwords for teleworker VPNs
- Up to 50 WAN/LAN-side subnets
- Internet Content Filtering (by keyword, data or category)
- Optional central management of up to 30 DrayTek VigorAPs
- Rack mountable (1U)
- 2 year manufacturers warranty