DrayTek VigorAP 920RPD
DrayTek's VigorAP 920RPD ruggedised wireless access point offers an IP67 rated device making it suitable for outdoor use in even the most extreme environments. Ideal for providing wireless connectivity to users and devices in any outdoor application such as restaurants, gardens and office buildings, the VigorAP 920RPD can be wall or pole mounted with fixing brackets which are provided as standard.
Powered by PoE, the VigorAP 920RPD is an 802.11ac wave 2 dual-band access point, backwards compatible with 802.11ac wave 1 & 802.11a/b/g/n wireless devices. Offering 2.4GHz and 5GHz wireless radios for simultaneous dual band operation with 4 individually configured SSIDs available on each band, this access point is based on the same familiar OS as other DrayTek Vigor AP's for simple integration. With a transfer rate of 400Mbps over 2.4GHz band and 866 Mbps over 5GHz band, the access point can provide seamless internet access to all wireless clients.
Complete with an integrated secondary Ethernet port, additional PoE devices such as an IP camera can be powered through one single CAT 5/6 cable.
For wider coverage, users are able to daisy chain 2 VigorAP 920RPD's up to 100 metres apart but please note, daisy chaining will require the use of a high power 56V PoE injector.
- Business-class wireless access point
- 1 x Gigabit Ethernet port
- Ruggedised IP67 rated for outdoor use
- Powered by PoE
- Maximum 16W PoE output from a secondary Ethernet port when powered by a 56V PoE injector
- High-gain antenna for point-to-point links
- Omni-directional antennas (2.4GHz/5GHz)
- 5GHz 802.11ac Wave 2 - up to 886 Mbps
- Support for up to 128 clients per radio
- Built-in DHCP Server & DHCO Relay
- 2.4GHz 802.11n - up to 400 Mbps
- Support for 5GHz extended channels (100-140)
- Centrally manageable or can be installed as a standalone device
- Central management supports mobility, load-balancing, monitoring, status, upgrade and configuration
- WPA 2 Wireless Encryption
- Repeater/bridge/access point & WDS
- Fitting: wall, ceiling or pole mountable
- Integrated temperature & humidity sensor
- 2 year manufacturers warranty