DrayTek VigorSwitch P2280X
The VigorSwitch P2280X empowers users networks with a high-performance, L2+ Managed Gigabit Ethernet switch. Users can benefit from the 24 PoE+ ports as well as 4 10-Gigabit Ethernet SFP+ ports for greater uplinks to servers or additional switches.
The VigorSwitch P2280X recognises traffic from IP camera & IP phones with advanced auto surveillance VLAN allowing the P2280X to add CoS tag for QoS prioritisation. With improved IP conflict prevention users are able to maintain a more stable network while avoiding misconfigured or malicious hosts.
With easy VLAN setup and switch cloning via a router or DrayTek's management system, users are able to get a centralised hierarchy of their switches as well as maintain the network with ease.
- 24 x RJ-45 Gigabit Ethernet ports with PoE+
- 4 x SFP+ 10GbE Ports for Uplink/Fibre
- 400W power budget
- 802.3af PoE and 802.3at PoE+
- 802.1q VLANs (Tag, port & MAC based
- QoS for application traffic prioritisation
- Voice VLAN for QoS (OUI mode)
- Access Control Lists (ACL)
- Port mirroring & link aggregation
- IGMP Snooping/Querier (up to 256 Multicast groups)
- IPv4 & IPv6 Support
- Centrally managed or standalone operation
- Console Port
- Web management or command line via SSH/Telnet
- Port bandwidth limit
- IP Conflict Prevention
- Multiple admin accounts
- DoS attack protection
- Rack Mountable (1U)
- 2 year manufacturers warranty