The Konftel 300IP conference phone combines all the benefits of IP telephony with conferencing functionality. This desktop conferencing solution is suitable for meetings and boardrooms.
Easy Set Up
Standard SIP telephone setup. Supports PoE, less wires as voice and data supplied down one set of wires.
Konftel's Patented OmniSound 2.0 ensures clear, natural sound.
Record and store conference calls on SD-memory card. Up to 2BG/35 hours
5 way calling and pre-programmable buttons for regular participants.
Adaptable for Larger Conferences
Available expansion microphones double the range, can connect to a PA system or wireless headsets.
Using ProVu's Provisioning service, this conference phone can be preconfigured with account details and your preferred choice of settings prior to despatch. With next day delivery direct to your customer, ProVu's Provisioning tool offers you a fast, hassle free solution to your deployment of Customer Premise Equipment; saving you time and money.
- Range up to 3 metres - suitable for 10 people
- Inbuilt 4 way conference calling
- LCD display screen - 128x64 px
- 2 configurable SIP accounts
- Power over ethernet (power supply available to purchase separatly if PoE not available)
- Record and store conference calls on included memory card - up to 2GB/35 hours
- Wideband audio
- Additional microphones available to expand range
- 4 password protected user accounts
- Phonebook - 1000 entries per profile
- Call hold, call transfer, calls list
- Zero-touch provisioning via ProSys
Support & Downloads
What's in the box
- 300IP IP Conference Station
- Network Cable
- Quick Guides
This product comes with a 2 year manufacturer's warranty