Automatic Provisioning enables you to ship hardware directly to your customers and work automatically out-of-the box upon connection. This saves you from unnecessary set up costs by eliminating the need for manual set up and therefore reducing customer support time. With next day delivery as standard, your customers can enjoy the best, hassle-free experience in getting up and running with their new service.
Within ProSys Ordering, user-specific config details such as extension numbers and usernames can be entered for each device. We then print and stick a label on to the items box making installation a simple case of issuing each device to the assigned person and for them to connect it up. Or, if you would like your hardware to be redirected to someone else's provisioning platform we can point them to the correct platform.Phone Provisioning Router Provisioning
How it works
Products that can be provisioned using ProSys Provisioning
Our provisioning server is not limited to a specific brand or platform - we can provision any of the following manufacturer's devices to work with any Service Provider.
How to get started
We will work with you to create your personalised provisioning template with your choice of default settings. For example this might include voicemail, dial tone, time zone, firmware version, outbound proxy settings or simply a redirection URL so that we can point / redirect your phones to the correct platform. Once this is set up all ordered phones will then automatically provision upon being plugged in at your customers' site.
Fill out our ProSys provisioning request form to get started today.
Benefits of using ProSys Provisioning
- We ship direct to your customer's site saving time and reducing shipping costs
- No need for an engineer to manually set up hardware
- Details are applied automatically; reduced risk of inputting errors
- Your preferred settings will be remembered for each device and will be automatically applied
- Phone details can be changed remotely through ProSys Management tool
- Hardware arrives with your customer brand new, in an unopened box*
- Configured devices are clearly labelled for ease of identification
* When provisioning certain Cisco phones and Routers, ProVu may need to take the items out of the box and plug them in, devices are still shipped in pristine condition.
Get in touch
If you would like to discuss how we can help you simplify your CPE fulfilment and management process please call us on 01484 840048.