Automatic Provisioning enables you to ship phones directly to your customers and work automatically out-of-the box upon connection. This saves you from unnecessary set up costs by eliminating the need for manual set up and therefore reducing customer support time. With next day delivery as standard, your customers can enjoy the best, hassle-free experience in getting up and running with their new service.
Within ProSys Ordering, user-specific config details such as extension numbers can be entered for each phone. We then print and stick a label on to the phones' box making installation a simple case of issuing each phone to the assigned person and for them to connect it up. Or, if you would like your phones to be redirected to someone else's provisioning platform we can point your phones to the correct platform.
How it works
How to get started
We will work with you to create your personalised provisioning template with your choice of default settings. For example this might include voicemail, dial tone, time zone, firmware version, outbound proxy settings or simply a redirection URL so that we can point / redirect your phones to the correct platform. Once this is set up all ordered phones will then automatically provision upon being plugged in at your customer's site.
Fill out our ProSys provisioning request form.
Products that can be provisioned using ProSys Provisioning
Benefits of using ProSys Provisioning
- We ship direct to your customer's site saving time and reducing shipping costs
- No need for an engineer to manually set up phones
- Details are applied automatically; reduced risk of inputting errors
- Your preferred settings will be remembered for each phone and will automatically apply
- Phone details can be changed remotely through ProSys Management tool
- Phones arrive with your customer brand new, in an unopened box*
- Configured phones are clearly labelled for ease of identification
* When provisioning Cisco phones, they need to be taken out of the box and plugged in, phones are still shipped in pristine condition.
Get in touch
If you would like to discuss how we can help you simplify your CPE fulfilment and management process please call us on 01484 840048.