The Panasonic KX-NT700 Desktop IP Conferencing Phone provides a solution to meet the needs of those that keep in touch regularly with colleagues in multiple locations, providing a high quality audio conference solution that can integrate with your daily business applications.
A Panasonic exclusive! This ingenious feature allows you to easily understand a fast talker by slowing down spoken words while shortening the silent intervals between them. Avoids wasted time caused by asking conference participants to repeat themselves.
SD card recording
Here's an easy way to record and review completed meetings. The KX-NT700 features an SD card slot so you can easily record your conferences to an SD card and play them back on a PC at your convenience. 2GB SD card will record up to 67 hours of conference time!
The KX-NT700 employs noise reduction technology which helps reduce ambient noise such as projector fans, ceiling music or nearby traffic so you hear the conversation, not the noise.
- High voice quality using wideband speech codec (G.722 (16kHz sampling))
- Full duplex acoustic echo-canceller
- Speech speed conversion
- Conferencing recording on to SD memory card (Upto 67 hours on a 2GB SD card)
- 3-party conferencing
- Lightweight and portable
- 3 metre radius audio cover
- Extend range with up to 2 external mics (KX-NT701)
- 1 x 10/100M ethernet port, PoE
Support & Downloads
What's in the box
This product comes with a 1 year manufacturer's warranty