The Panasonic KX-UT248 is available in Black or White and is part of the UT range of SIP telephony terminals now available from ProVu. The range offers excellent HD quality audio on every phone, combined with easy access to powerful supportive features and applications. This office phone allows for 6 SIP accounts with capacity for upto 500 entries on the on board phone book. The phone has a large (4.4") monochrome LCD screen with 24 (3 pages of 8) soft memory keys to store useful contact or short cuts.
Panasonic's reputation for design, quality, reliability and care for the environment, ensures an exceptional user experience wherever the terminals are deployed - as part of a "cloud based" service or with an IP PBX - in a business environment or in the home.
- 6 SIP accounts
- Programmable smart desk phone (JAVA, HTML and Adobe Flash)
- 2 x 10/100/1000 Gigabit ethernet ports, PoE
- Up to 6 SIP accounts
- 4.4 inch monochrome LCD screen
- High Quality HD Voice (G.722)
- Certified for Asterisk and Broadsoft
- XML Application Interface
- Full duplex speaker phone, 3 way conference call support
- Built in Bluetooth for headset
- EHS support for Plantronics Wireless headsets
- Compatible with a range of corded and wireless headsets:
View our headset guide for list of supported headsets