The Panasonic KX-UT670 smart desk phone is a Linux Based, programmable SIP desk phone with an extensive feature set. The UT670 boasts high audio quality with extensive codec support, including the G.722 wideband codec. A full duplex speaker phone is included, along with built-in support for 3 way conference calls and compatibility with Plantronics Electronic Hook Switch systems for superb hands-free performance.
The UT670 features two Gigabit Ethernet ports with support for Power over Ethernet (PoE), giving the opportunity to reduce cabling to the desktop.
The device features a 7 inch colour touch screen with a simple to use graphical user interface, which gives easy access to a variety of included applications such as a web browser, calendar, e-mail, contacts manager, network camera control, music player and more - with the possibility to create and install custom applications to meet specific requirements.
Applications for the KX-UT670 can be developed using an open-source SDK for Android development, along with the KX-UT670 APIs. Programs are developed using the Java programming language. Code editing and compiling can be done in Eclipse, though other editors and compilers may be used.
For more details about application development for the KX-UT670, and to download the Software development kit, please visit the developer page here: http://panasonic.net/pcc/products/sipphone/products/kx_ut670/application.html
- Programmable smart desk phone (JAVA, HTML and Adobe Flash)
- 2 x 10/100/1000 Gigabit ethernet ports, PoE
- Up to 6 SIP accounts
- 7 inch colour touch screen
- High Quality HD Voice (G.722)
- High Quality HD Video (H.264 / 720p)
- Certified for Asterisk and Broadsoft
- Linux Based Operating System
- Full duplex speaker phone, 3 way conference call support
- EHS support for Plantronics Wireless headsets
- Compatible with a range of corded and wireless headsets:
View our headset guide for list of supported headsets