Polycom SoundPoint IP 331
Entry-level IP phone with excellent sound quality, an enterprise-grade feature set and business telephony features.
The SoundPoint IP 331 is a two-line SIP phone that delivers superb sound quality as well as a wide range of supported business telephony features. The SoundPoint IP 331 phone, has a dual-port 10/100 Ethernet switch for LAN and PC connection, presents a cost-effective solution for cubicle workers as well as call centre operators who use a "hard" phone in conjunction with a "soft" client running on the PC.
- 102 x 33 pixel-graphical LCD
- Compatible with a range of corded and wireless headsets:
View our headset guide for a list of supported headsets
- Local three-way conferencing
- Two-port 10/100 Mbps Ethernet switch
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) support.
- One year warranty
- BSTF-Premier BroadSoft device
Support & Downloads
What's in the box
- SoundPoint IP 331 console
- Handset with handset cord
- Base stand
- Network (LAN) cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Product registration card
This product comes with a 1 year manufacturer's warranty