Polycom SoundPoint IP 335
A powerful dual-line solution combining advanced telephony with the unmatched clarity of Polycom HD VoiceTM
The Polycom® SoundPoint® IP 335 phone is designed to bring a high-quality, cost effective solution to cubicle workers/call centre operators through advanced telephony features and HD Voice technology, making voice communication more clear and productive. Utilising its high resolution backlit display, RJ-9 headset port, and Polycom HD Voice technology, the SoundPoint IP 335 phone delivers a business grade telephony endpoint at an entry-level price.
- 102 x 33 pixel backlit grayscale graphical LCD
- Advanced functionality, including shared lines, busy lamp field, three-way conferencing, and XML microbrowser.
- Compatible with a range of corded and wireless headsets:
View our headset guide for list of supported headsets
- Local three-way conferencing
- Two-port 10/100 Mbps Ethernet switch
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) support.
- One year warranty
- BSTF-Premier BroadSoft device
Support & Downloads
What's in the box
- SoundPoint IP 335 console
- Handset with handset cord
- Base stand
- Network (LAN) cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Product registration card
This product comes with a 1 year manufacturer's warranty