Polycom SoundPoint IP 450
Three-line desktop phone featuring Polycom HD Voice and productivity enhancing applications through a high-resolution, graphical backlit display.
The SoundPoint IP 450 desktop phone is designed to bring advanced telephony features and applications to cubicle/office workers handling a moderate volume of calls. With its high-resolution, graphical backlit display supporting multiple languages and Asian characters, applications enabled XML Microbrowser, and Polycom HD Voice, the SoundPoint IP 450 sets new standards for the mid-range SIP desktop phone.
- Backlit 256 x 116-pixel multi-layer, grayscale graphical LCD
- Advanced functionality, including shared lines, busy lamp field, presence, and XHTML Microbrowser.
- Compatible with a range of corded and wireless headsets:
View our headset guide for list of supported headsets
- Local three-way conferencing
- Two-port 10/100 Mbps Ethernet switch
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) support.
- One year warranty
- BSTF-Premier BroadSoft device
Support & Downloads
What's in the box
- SoundPoint IP 450 console
- Handset with handset cord
- Base stand
- Network (LAN) cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Product registration card
This product comes with a 1 year manufacturer's warranty