Polycom SoundStation IP 7000
The SoundStation IP 7000 is a breakthrough conference phone that delivers outstanding performance and a robust feature set for SIP-based VoIP platforms. It is the most advanced conference phone ever developed, and is ideal for executive offices, conference rooms, and boardrooms.
The SoundStation IP 7000 features Polycom® HD VoiceTM technology, boosting productivity by turning ordinary conference calls into crystal-clear interactive conversations. It delivers high-fidelity audio from 160 Hz to 22 kHz, capturing both the deeper lows and higher frequencies of the human voice for conference calls that sound as natural as being there.
The SoundStation IP 7000 is the most flexible and expandable conference phone on the market. You can connect two units together for increased loudness and microphone pickup, as well as multiple call control interfaces in the conference room. Or you can connect up to two optional expansion microphones to a single phone to ensure close proximity for everyone in the room.
- Large 255 x 128 high-resolution display with XHTML microbrowser
- Advanced Local three-way conferencing (conference, join, split, hold, resume)
- 20-foot microphone pickup, and even more with optional expansion microphones or multi-unit connectivity, reaching all corners of the room.
- Ethernet 10/100 Base-T
- Available in two different version: PoE or AC Power
- One year warranty
- BSTF-Premier BroadSoft device