ProTalk Farfisa IP bell - SIP Door Entry Systems
This Door Entry range is the same as the popular Slimline range but a different look!
The ProTalk Door Entry system consists of a door phone unit designed to sit on the outside of your premises plus a series of optional additional parts to make a complete door entry solution.
If you want to identify who is at your door before you answer the phone or before letting them in, then the door phone is available with a built-in IP camera supporting up to 640x480 video at 5fps. This video can be viewed in a web browser, a free stand alone PC application or on the screen of a compatible IP phone. Find out more about video integration.
All the ProTalk door entry systems need to register as an extension to a SIP enabled PBX, or on a hosted VoIP platform - view full list of compatible PBXs and Hosted VoIP platforms.
- Door Entry Control Unit
- Buttons dial an extension or group when pressed
- Options for single/double buttoned which call different numbers/groups
- Backlit buttons
- Two internal SPDT relays for controlling a door opener or light etc.
- Relays controlled individually by DTMF tones
- SIP Protocol
- Unit with IP camera
- Optional IP camera to view real time video on a computer
- Talk to callers, look at callers, then open the door
- Camera permanently operational, not just during calls
- ProTalk Supporting Kits
- A range of electronically controlled door opener devices to connect to the door phone
- 12v power supplies with battery back up option
- Exit switches
- Can be bundled as complete door entry kits
- Supports Power over Ethernet
They can be deployed as:
- Office door phone with on-site or hosted IP-PBX, full access control
- Remote site entry over Internet
- Apartment/flat intercom with door access control
- ProTalk Farfisa IP bell - SIP Door Entry Systems - Data sheet
- ProTalk Farfisa IP bell - SIP Door Entry Systems - User manual
- snom video integration guide