The Snom D140 is the perfect choice for those looking for an entry level IP Handset, offering an updated version of the popular Snom D120. With its sleek, modern design, it’s suitable for all work environments.
Offering a cost-effective device, the Snom D140 offers high-quality communication with all of the important telephony functions including two freely programmable SmartLabel keys, six dedicated and four context-sensitive function keys.
Featuring a 2.8” TFT LCD grayscale display, and a 360° notification indicator, it’s easy to see is a device is in use or if there’s a notification such as missed call from anywhere in the room.
Equipped with high-quality audio capabilities, the Snom D140 guarantees crystal-clear voice transmission, enabling clear and effective conversations. Whether you're engaging in one-on-one conversations or participating in conference calls, every word will be heard with exceptional clarity.
Furthermore, the Snom D140 offers seamless integration with your existing telephony systems. Its compatibility with various SIP-based IP PBX platforms and hosted VoIP services ensures a hassle-free setup and quick deployment, minimising any disruption to your business operations.
- 320 x 240 pixel backlit grayscale display
- 4 context-sensitive keys & 6 dedicated function keys
- 10/100 Mbit/s Ethernet
- Supports both IPv4 & IPv6
- 2 x RJ45-8P8C sockets
- PoE support (PSU available separately)
- Supports up to 2 SIP accounts
- Wideband hands-free talking (speakerphone)
- 360° call/message indicator
- Single position footstand 35°
- Intuitive user-friendly menu
- 3-way local conferencing
- Local directory with up to 1,000 entries
- Wall mountable
- Colour: Slate Gray
- Supplied with a 3 year manufacturer's warranty
View the D140 Data Sheet for full list of technical specifications
Support & Downloads
What's in the box
- Snom D140
- Desk Stand
- Handset receiver and Curly Cord
- Network Cable
- Quick Installation guide
- Warranty Card
As of 1st July 2018, this product is supplied with a 3 year warranty.