Joining the D300 series, the Snom D385/D385N mark the next generation of Snom VoIP desk phones. With a rich feature set, the Snom D385 and D385N feature a large 4.3" TFT-colour touch display which offers key information such as call lists, address books and functions.
All 12 physical BLF keys on the D385 feature multicoloured LEDs which can be assigned information over 4 pages increasing the total number of BLF keys to a total of 48, providing users with increased visibility and efficiency.
Thanks to Snom's renowned HD audio quality, users of the D385 can also benefit from crystal-clear call quality along with integrated Gigabit Ethernet PoE functionality and USB connectivity for easy connection of additional accessories such as the Snom D3 expansion module and USB headsets.
For those who don't require Bluetooth connectivity, the Snom D385N offers all of the same features at a lower price point.
- 4.3" high resolution backlit colour touch display
- 12 SIP identities/accounts
- 48 (12 physical) configurable self-labelling LED function keys
- USB connectivity
- 2-port Gigabit Ethernet switch (RJ45) IEEE 802.3
- Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) support for wireless headsets - requires Snom EHS Advanced
- Built-in Bluetooth compatibility (D385)
- Digital Signal Processor (DSP) enhanced audio quality
- USB headset ready
- Support for USB WiFi dongle
- PoE support (PSU available separately)
- XML browser
- Local directory with 1000 entries
- Handling of up to 12 simultaneous calls
- Headset support:
- Hearing Aid Compatible (HAC)
- Compatible with the Snom D3 expansion module
- Colour: Black
- Supplied with a 3 year manufacturer's warranty
View the D385/D385N Data Sheet for full list of technical specifications
Support & Downloads
Related blog posts
What's in the box
- Snom D385 IP Phone
- Foot stand
- Handset & curly cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Black 1.5m Ethernet cable
As of 1st July 2018, this product is supplied with a 3 year warranty.