Joining the popular D7 series of IP phones, the Snom D735 is the world's first sensor-supported IP telephone. Designed to constantly present the most important information to users, the built-in motion sensor detects close-by hand movements to automatically display the relevant key assignment information.
With a high resolution, 2.7" colour display users are able to label the eight surrounding multicoloured feature keys to suit their individual preferences.
The Snom D735 also has an integrated gigabit switch with Power over Ethernet (PoE) functionality as well as a USB port for easy connection of accessories such as headsets. In addition, the D735 also incorporates Snom's renowned HD audio quality for exceptional call quality.
- 2.7" high resolution colour graphical display
- Available in black or white
- 32 self-labelling function keys (8 physical)
- Sensor technology enables responsive UI
- 12 SIP accounts
- XML browser
- Local directories with 1000 entries
- Interoperable with all major IP PBX platforms
- DND mode (do not disturb)
- Multicast Paging
- 3-way conferencing
- 5-way navigation key
- 1 USB 2.0 host port
- Compatible with the Snom D7 expansion module
- Dual-angle footstand: 46° and 28°
- Wall mountable (wall mount available to purchase serarately)
- Headset support:
- Supplied with a 3 year manufacturer's warranty
View D735 Data Sheet for full list of technical specifications
Support & Downloads
Related blog posts
- BRAND NEW from Snom, the D7C!
- Snom’s Super 2020 Savings and Hands Free
- Save up to 25% on the new Snom D735!
- Discover the New Snom D735 – Now Available from ProVu
What's in the box
- D735 Phone
- Quick Installation Guide
- Curly Cord
- Ethernet Cable
As of 1st July 2018, this product is supplied with a 3 year warranty.