- snom M9 DECT
snom M9 DECT
This product is now end of life and has been replaced with the snom M9r DECT base and handset
The Snom M9 VoIP DECT Phone builds upon the success of the Snom M3 DECT phone to provide the next generation of Snom DECT.
Unlike the Snom M3 the M9 incorporates the renowned Snom SIP stack, with proven reliability. The Snom M9 is also the only cordless phone in the market which offers possible integration with Microsoft OCS.
The Snom M9 comes with two handsets and one base station, can register up to 9 handsets with one base and allows 4 concurrent VoIP calls.
The new stylishly designed handset comes with a 128 x 128 Pixel colour display and backlight function along with 10 hours talk time or 100 hours standby.
The coverage has an indoor range of 50m and an outdoor range of 100m.
The Snom M9 DECT orientates itself towards the demanding business customer, especially with OCS edition firmware and being IPv6 ready.
Business features such as 3 way conference calls, hold, transfer, music on hold, call forwarding when busy, Speed dialling with address book with up to 170 entries offer an optimal VoIP communication for a maximum of freedom and comfort.
- Battery pack: Li-Ion for 10 hours.
- Operating time, 10 hours talk / 100 hours standby.
- Range 50 m indoor, 100 m outdoor.
- 9 handsets possible at one gateway.
- 9 SIP registrations.
- 4 concurrent VoIP calls.
- Microsoft OCS compatible.
- IPv6 ready.
- KlarVoice wideband audio.
- Caller ID with name and image.
- 12 key numerical keypad; 5-key navikey; 2 softkeys; 2 hook keys; Sidekeys (speakerphone and volume keys).
- Separate charging cradle for handset.
- SIP configuration via web interface or handset. Remote provisioning configuration.
- Open DECT GAP for basic features.