The Snom M90 DECT handset is specifically designed for use in clinical environments where cleanliness and hygiene are of upmost importance. The M90 features a special antibacterial housing which has been tested according to JIS-Z801 to ensure the device is not only easy to clean, but also doesn't allow bacteria and viruses to breed.
For additional protection, the M90 DECT handset is also IP65 rated, defending the device against drops of up to 2 metres, dirt and water splashes.
Providing a high-resolution LED colour display, integrated Bluetooth for headset connection and a vibration alarm, the Snom M90 offers users a high quality modern device for everyday use both indoor and outdoor.
The Snom M90 DECT handset also features an integrated Bluetooth tag which can be used with Snom BLE beacons to open up a range of new application possibilities such as device tracking.
- Ideal for use in clinical environments such as hospitals, care homes and dentist surgeries
- Antibacterial housing
- JIS-Z801 tested
- IP65 rated handset
- Ruggedised & robust design
- HD audio support
- Alarm key
- Integrated Bluetooth LE
- Integrated belt clip
- HAC compliant
- Compatible with:
- Vibration alarm
- Multi-coloured LEDs
- 200 hours standby
- Up to 17 hours of talk time
- MIL-STD-810g 516.6 tested
- 3.5mm standard phone jack for wired headsets
- Range = up to 50 metres (indoors), up to 300 metres (outdoors)
- 240 x 320 pixel TFT LCD backlit colour display
- Local directory with 250 contact entries
- Support for 3-way conferencing
- Automatic registration to extension set on base
- Software update: over the air via the base station
- Date & time synchronisation from base station
- Supplied with a 3 year manufacturer's warranty
View Snom M90 Datasheet for full list of technical specifications