The Snom M900 multicell DECT base station features an integrated DECT manager with DECT and LAN synchronisation to provide an incredibly powerful solution. Thanks to the integrated DECT manager one M900 device manages all subsequent base stations, ensuring constant availability and seamless handover for calls across all base stations, even those located on other floors or buildings.
Providing a solid foundation for installations of any size, the Snom M900 multicell DECT base station supports up to 4,000 base stations and up to 16,000 DECT handsets offering huge potential for future scalability.
For larger deployments, each M900 DECT base station can wirelessly update connected handsets saving time for IT departments. Users also have the option to add Bluetooth low energy beacons to open up even more possibilties such as asset or device tracking.
Compatible with the M25, M65, M70, M80, M85 and M90 handsets, the Snom M900 multicell DECT solution offers a unique, powerful solution ready for everything a modern business may need.
- Scalable up to 4,000 base stations
- Supports up to 16,000 DECT handsets
- Compatible with the following handsets:
- Snom M25
- Snom M65
- Snom M70
- Snom M80
- Snom M85
- Snom M90
- Range = up to 50 metres indoors and up to 300 metres outdoors (DECT base not suitable for outdoor use)
- Common phonebook with up to 3000 entries
- Up to 8 narrowband or 4 wideband calls per base station in a multicell set-up
- Up to 10 narrowband or 5 wideband calls per base station in single-cell set-up
- Multicoloured LED status indicators
- Ceiling or wall mountable
- No DECT Manager required
- DECT & LAN synchronisation
- Over-the-air software updates for handsets
- PoE and power adaptor support (PSU available to purchase separately)
- Compatible with the Snom M5 DECT repeater
- Supplied with a 3 year manufacturer's warranty
View Snom M900 Datasheet for full list of technical specifications