Snom’s M900-OD is the outdoor version of the popular M900 DECT Multicell base station. Ideal for large outdoor areas like office buildings, warehouses and hospitals. The Snom M900-OD is housed in a robust state-of-the-art outdoor IP55 rated casing, the M900 is protected from dust, water splashes or rain water, and can safely and reliably house additional devices. Expanding the solution to fit your needs.
Users can benefit from connecting up to 4,000 registered handsets and up to 1,000 base stations with future updates set to increase this limit to 16,000 handsets and 4,000 base stations. With a maximum outdoor range of 300 metres, users can enjoy seamless handover and roaming allowing users to experience smooth, uninterrupted calls.
What’s more the M900 DECT base station can wirelessly update software for connected handsets, saving time for IT departments. As well as being compatible with the M25, M65, M70, M80, M85 and M90 handsets, the Snom M900 multicell DECT solution offers a unique, powerful solution ready for everything a modern business may need.
- Scalable up to 1,000 base stations
- Supports up to 4,000 DECT handsets
- Compatible with the following handsets:
- Supports calls up to 50 metres indoors and up to 300 metres outdoors
- Housing protects DECT base station from dust, water splashes and rain water
- Ideal for outdoor applications
- IP55 rated housing
- Common phonebook with up to 3000 entries
- Up to 8 narrowband or 4 wideband calls per base station in a multicell set-up
- Up to 10 narrowband or 5 wideband calls per base station in single-cell set-up
- Multicoloured LED status indicators
- Wall mountable
- No DECT Manager required
- DECT & LAN synchronisation
- Over-the-air software updates for handsets
- PoE and power adaptor support (PSU available to purchase separately)
- Compatible with the Snom M5 DECT repeater
- Supplied with a 3 year manufacturer's warranty
View Snom M900-OD Datasheet for full list of technical specifications