The snom 821 is an integral part of the range of 8xx Series Executive Business VoIP SIP Phones.
Designed in cooperation with renowned German industrial designers, the first model in the new range by snom sets a new precedent for first class executive business phones.
The snom 821 replaces the snom 820 as the entry model of a new generation of snom VoIP business phones. With this new 8xx series, currently consisting of the snom 821 and the snom 870, two main requirements of modern telephony are realized without compromises in one device: mature VoIP technology and a design in a class of its own.
The snom 821 has been officially qualified for use with Microsoft LyncTM 2010 and Microsoft® Office Communications Server 2007 R2 client. The snom UC Edition firmware is an optional software module available for all snom devices.
- High-resolution TFT colour display (3.5 inches, 320x240 pixels)
- Choice of power supply, Power over Ethernet or WiFi connection via USB
- 5 way conferencing
- 12 different SIP identities
- Outstanding Audio Quality
- Wideband audio technology
- Class D speakerphone
- 37 Keys, 9 LED's
- 4 freely programmable and 16 customisable function keys
- Phone Book- 100 Entries
- Address book Import/Export
- Keyboard Lock
- Wall mountable (Using the PSnom-800Wall mounting bracket)
- Compatible with a range of corded and wireless headsets:
View our headset guide for list of supported headsets
- 2 Year Manufacturers Warranty