The Snom 760 IP phone: High-level functionality coupled with a multitude of professional features.
The Snom 760 phone addresses office users that require excellent audio, PBX-style keys, and rich visual information. It combines state-of-the-art hardware with the proven Snom SIP software.
The Snom 760 not only provides you with comprehensive IP telephone functionality, but also a whole range of extra features which really put it in a class of its own compared to similar products.
- Upto 12 SIP accounts
- Address book with 1000 contact entries
- High-resolution 3.5" colour display
- 12 LED function keys
- Wideband audio
- Hands-free operation
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- WLAN (required WiFi dongle)
- 2 x USB (Type A)
- 2 Gigabit LAN ports
- Wall mountable
- Headset compatible - View our headset guide for list of supported headsets
- 2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Support & Downloads
What's in the box
- Snom 760
- Handset and curly cord
- Network cable
- 3 x Memory key labels
- Quick start guide
This product comes with a 2 year manufacturer's warranty as standard. An extra 1, 2 & 3 years extended warranty can be purchased at the point of sale